Friday, October 19, 2012

REAPER EUTHENIZES MONKEY DOCTOR AKA ANIMAL HOSPITAL.

The Reaper has struck down Animal Hospital after yet another sub par week. I liked the show myself but I love animals and the monkey was really funny and very well trained. The episode where the monkey painted on a canvas was really cool because the final picture looked pretty good for a human let alone a monkey. I thought they replaced the final piece with one done by a person but I found later the monkey likes to paint and it was all her so kudos to the monkey.

It will air it's final episode on November 14th and will be replaced by Whitney in her old time slot from last year. Community is still up for grabs so shows like Up All Night and Guys With Kids should be doubly nervous as to their fate, neither or which looks promising.

Who will the Reaper strike next? Mob Doctor and Partners I am looking your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment